Pages

Wednesday 18 January 2012

Rocket Fuel

In my opinion, there is nothing that gets you going better than the first hot, caffeinated beverage of the day. I however, do truly hate waiting for anything, so when I first wake up and want my caffeine fix I can’t be doing with the faff of a tea bag or the long wait for a coffee filter to do its thing. Coffee connoisseurs may curse me, but I’m an instant girl and I don’t care who knows it!

There are so many good instant coffees available now that actually some can be just as tasty as ‘proper coffee’ anyway. This one caught my eye though, because I did not find it in the tea/coffee aisle in the supermarket (although apparently it is now being stocked in Tesco and Sainsbury) but in the sports nutrition section of my local health food shop, nestled in amongst carb gels and electrolyte tablets. Any coffee that doubles up as sports nutrition gets my vote.

Rocket Fuel is made up of big, chunky granules that don’t even look like they’ll definitely dissolve. The taste is super though if, like me, you like strong coffee!

Whether it’s the guarana, the strength of the coffee or just a placebo from clever marketing, I don’t know for sure, but this coffee does give you one hell of a kick start

3 comments:

  1. Rocket Fuel rules! Morrison's stocks it too, or you can get a pack delivered by Amazon.
    I have mine black with sugar and a drop of vanilla flavouring :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. i ordered mine of amazon a pack of six i'm on my fourth already :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent web site. Plenty of useful info here. I am sending it to some buddies ans also sharing in delicious. And obviously, thank you for your sweat!
    JET 354020/GHD-20 20-Inch Geared Head Drill Press

    ReplyDelete